"


Laura vass Nu vreau banii tai song

Description: Song Lyrics : I don't want your money [Susanu] 2005...Guess who came back to break into all the tops...The Golden Kid...Laura Vass...and Susanu...and let's make some noise here, master!! [Laura Vass] I don't want your money, I have no material interest Even if you were poor, I would have chosen you [Susanu]: Laura Vass [Laura Vass]: I don't want your money, I have no material interest Even if you were poor, I would have still chosen you [Susanu]: The Golden Kid [The Golden Kid]: What's mine is also yours, you know Everything you want I can give it to you What's mine is also yours, you know Everything you want I can give it to you [Susanu]: Miss, wait a second, I didn't understand you You say that you don't want my money That you don't love somebody out of material interest Watch out, chich, I know what you're after But don't play with me or you will screw it up I can see that you have some talent And you know how to me become more insistent You can see that I could die for you and I'm watching you closely Even if you don't admit, I know that you like me too I'll have you in my house anyway, you understand me better I see that you refuse me and you don't want my money I'd do anything, just tell me what you want Of all girls around here, you're the one that drove me crazy You're the one I fell in love with [The Golden Boy]: Ooooo, ask for everything, I'll give you whatever you want My eyes' sight, my eyes... [Laura Vass]: Ooooo, I don't want money, I want love I want you to be with me, with me [The Golden Kid]: What's mine is also yours, you know Everything you want I can give it to you What's mine is also yours, you know Everything you want I can give it to you [Laura Vass]: I don't want your money, I have no material interest Even if you were poor, I would have still chosen you [Susanu]: You know very good, very good, that I can give you many papers Big papers, you know, just so I can love you C'mon, cease the acting and show me what you've got Cause, look, my wallet is full of money I like your style, chich, And I like your nerve, this is the way I like it There's no need to talk that much When I can see that this is want you wanted from the beginning [Laura Vass]: Oooo, I don't want your money I want your heart, just your heart [The Golden Boy]: Oooo, just with your beauty You've gained my love, my love [Laura Vass]: I don't want your money, I have no material interest Even if you were poor, I would have still chosen you I don't want your money, I have no material interest Even if you were poor, I would have still chosen you [The Golden Kid]: What's mine is also yours, you know Everything you want I can give it to you What's mine is also yours, you know Everything you want I can give it to you [Laura Vass]: I don't want your money, I have no material interest Even if you were poor, I would have still chosen you [The Golden Kid]: What's mine is also yours, you know Everything you want I can give it to you [Laura Vass]: Ooooo, I don't want money, I want love I want you to be with me, with me [The Golden Boy]: Oooo, just with your beauty You've gained my love, my love [Laura Vass]: I don't want your money, I have no material interest Even if you were poor, I would have still chosen you I don't want your money, I have no material interest Even if you were poor, I would have still chosen you [The Golden Kid]: What's mine is also yours, you know Everything you want I can give it to you What's mine is also yours, you know Everything you want I can give it to you Taken from http://lyricstranslate.com/en/nu-vreau-banii-tai-i-dont-want-your-money.html-0#ixzz2vaVOrkYl
  • Uploaded by: Whiteboard Videos HQ
  • Views:
  • Category: ,
  • Share

     
    Copyright © Awignas Tube|Watch All The Viral and Awesome Videos Over The Internet | Designed by Templateism.com | Blogger Templates